Acne Star Gel-22 gm
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
৳ 280.00 (-36%)
- Acnestar Gel is a combination medicine that is used to treats acne.
- It minimizes excessive oil production, thus reduces inflammation.
- It also prevents the growth of the microorganisms that cause acne.
- This also helps to prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads on the skin.
- Acnestar Gel is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor.
- A thin layer of the medicine should be applied only to the affected areas of the skin with clean and dry hands.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medicine.
- If it gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina rinse with water.
- It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly.
- The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine.
- Serious side effects are rare.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should use this medicine with proper consultation and caution.
- During the course of the treatment, do not touch, prick or scratch the infected skin areas as this may worsen or spread the acne.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Made in India
Acnestar gel help in reducing acne, whiteheads and blackheads. It also helps reduce acne scars and prevent acne. It contains a combination of Clindamycin and Nicotinamide. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and Nicotinamide or Niacin is a form of vitamin B3. It can cause skin dryness, itching and burning sensation as side-effects. Avoid excessive use of makeup, other products on your skin when using this gel. Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not pop acne as that leads to bacteria, pus spreading on the skin that can lead to the spread of acne and acne scar.
2 Reviews For This Product
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Najifa Shopping Mall
- Vendor: Najifa Shopping Mall
- 2.67 rating from 3 reviews